Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Alexandre Waris
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. September 2015 11:39
An: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [tycho-user] Build fails after adding JGit timestampProvider

Hello,

Quite new/unfamiliar with Maven/Tycho I setup a automatic build of an e4 application. Everything works well : compiling, deployement, product export, tests...

I'd like to add the generation of build qualifier based on last Git commit (following Lars Vogel tutorial http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseTycho/article.html#maventycho_build_settings)

By adding the given configuration I now do have the following error :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.23.1:build-qualifier-aggregator (default-build-qualifier-aggregator) on project org.goko.feature: Execution default-build-qualifier-aggregator of goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.23.1:build-qualifier-aggregator failed: Could not resolve feature org.eclipse.e4.rcp_0.0.0; Path to dependency: -> [Help 1]

The full build report is available here :
https://travis-ci.org/cncgoko/Goko/builds/81739017

I don't understand why simply adding the qualifier computation causes the build to fail. Any ideas ?

Git repo is available here : (dev branch)

Thank you for your help.

Back to the top