[tycho-user] Execution Environment (EE) set at J2SE-1.5

Newbie Tycho developer question here.

Why do my Maven/Tycho project/bundles keeping getting created with an Execution Environment (EE) set at J2SE-1.5?  I am on eclipse version 4.5 (Mars) where the default EE is JavaSE-1.8.  The new Maven Project and Maven Module wizard does not even ask what the EE should be, it seems hardcoded.

Is this working as designed?  Or did someone run out of time to add selection of an EE to the wizard?

Back to the top