Re: [tycho-user] Tycho set-version does not modify all references to modified projects

I guess you are talking about lower bounds of dependency ranges.
These should not be incremented automatically but adding an option to do
so probably makes sense

Jan

On 11/09/15 18:02, "tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Sebastien
Arod" <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
sebastien.arod@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi,
>

>I'm trying to use tycho set-version to change my version numbers.
>The
>documentation
><http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-release/tycho-versions-plugin
>/set-version-mojo.html> states that "it consistently updates the version
>strings in the project's configuration files (e.g. pom.xml and
>META-INF/MANIFEST.MF) and all references to that project (e.g. in a
>feature.xml)."
>

>However references from other bundles (using Require-Bundle) and
>references from fragment (using Fragment-Host) are not updated.
>

>Is this the expected behavior? Should I open an enhancement request on
>this?

Back to the top