[tycho-user] Add source plugins in p2 site

I generated the source of the plugin and features, but not included in the p2 repository that I created, what can you do to include sources?
I've added the next lines in the parent pom, but the sources are not included:

<!-- Generate sources -->
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-source-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>plugin-source</id>
<goals>
<goal>plugin-source</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho.extras</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-source-feature-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>source-feature</id>
<phase>package</phase>
<goals>
<goal>source-feature</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-p2-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>attach-p2-metadata</id>