[tycho-user] Missing provider for product in About dialog

Hi friends,

Short: The provider column of each of my Tycho built products is empty (on the “Installation details” page).

Long: When looking into the About dialog of multiple products which we build here, they all display nice values in the “Provider” columns of all the features and plugins. But the same is missing for the product (root) node on the installation details page. I have no clue where I could specify that (while I know it for the feature.xml and manifest.mf).

Any hints?

Ciao, Michael

Back to the top