Re: [tycho-user] Jenkins and eclipse-repository

Many thanks Daniel. It works!

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel Johnson (danijoh2)
Sent: 10 June 2015 17:26
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Jenkins and eclipse-repository

Hi Simone,

Maybe there is a better way, but one way is to look for the “Archive Artifacts” post build step in your Jenkins build. Enable it, and put in some values like “**/target/repository/*” or “**/target/site/*”. This will archive the entire site, and then you access by using lastSuccessful url of the job and adding the path to the archived site that was archived. I also like to run a post build shell script that moves the .../target/site/ folder to the root of the Jenkins build directory, this way the URL is much shorter.

Hope this helps.

Daniel