Re: [tycho-user] Use mirror for multiple Nexus p2 unzip repositories

Hi Jeff,

I did give that plugin a try as well at the beginning, but it was taking 3-4h for every metadata regeneration run, and it seemed not to update on the fly but only when I ran my scheduled task.

Out of curiosity, how has your experience been with performance for that? Also, do you know how it handles snapshots? Does it only include the latest snapshot into the p2 repo?

Back to the mirroring issue, I suppose we'll just have to do a wget or rsync type synchronization of our http://<nexus>:8081/nexus/content/unzip.

Irene