Re: [tycho-user] Using TestNG with Tycho Surefire Plugin

I don't know about other committers, but personally I'm not using TestNG so I don't have a use case (nor required TestNG knowledge) for this.

Contributions are welcome though [1] and you should be able to plug in TestNG support even without modifying Tycho.

Regards
Jan

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Contributor_Guide