This morning I checked changing both target and tycho.
Anyway I setup a jenkins buid testing against all targets which is known to be ok with 0.21.0 and change tycho to be 0.22.0. We'll see

Jeff

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Sievers, Jan <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx> wrote:
sounds like you were changing both tycho version and target platform at the same time.

To test for Tycho regressions, use a working build as baseline and only change the Tycho version to 0.22.0.

Regards,
Jan

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff MAURY
Sent: Dienstag, 25. November 2014 11:29
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Tycho 0.22.0 staged

News about my problem with Tycho 0.22.0. I ran my build with an Eclipse 4.3 based target platform and this was ok (at least for the class loading issue).
The previous attempt was using an Eclipse 3.7 based target platform.
As my product is build against Eclipse 3.6 to Eclipse 4.5, I will check all configurations and let you know.

Jeff