Re: [tycho-user] Hibernate JPA Target environment

I do not think this appropriate/relevant on tycho list but more a hibernate usage question.

But here you go: http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/orm/4.2/devguide/en-US/html/ch17.html

That documents the official support of osgi usage for hibernate.

I need assistance in creating the right target environment to use Hibernate 4.3.x as the JPA provider in an unmanaged environment. This will be used as the persistence in an RCP client. If anyone has expertise in this area, please let me know and we can discuss compensation.
Timothy Vogel