[tycho-user] tycho-surefire-plugin and forking

Hi list,

I need to run all my test classes in a separate JVM because our software caches knowledge in static finals.

TheĀ maven-surefire-plugin can do that with forkMode/forkCount/reuseForks but I am looking for a way to relay these through theĀ tycho-surefire-plugin.

Anyone any hints how to accomplish this? (<systemProperties>? -DforkCount=1?)

Thanks
-Tom

P.S. I found a post from 2011 that merely states it can not be done. Is that still valid? Hope not...

Back to the top