Re: [tycho-user] p2 mirrors

On 09/30/2014 10:28 AM, Knut Wannheden wrote:
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work (the mirror is just ignored). I suppose this might work if I also define the repository in the pom.xml using some ID, but I would like to avoid this kind of redundancy if possible.
Does anyone have an idea why this isn't working? I am using Tycho 0.21 and Maven 3.2.3.
Did you also set the layout and mirrorOfLayout elements (as described in documentation)? If not, this could explain why a mirror definition gets ignored.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top