Re: [tycho-user] Dynamically add resources to plugin

Hi,

> in my tycho build I want to add resources to plugins dynamically. This
> is done triggering a Javadoc execution:
>
> <execution>
>         <id>build-docs</id>
>         <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>         <goals>
>                 <goal>javadoc</goal>
>         </goals>
> </execution>
>
> I am using a modified doclet that creates eclipse help pages on the fly.
> Thus altering plugin.xml, manifest.mf and build.properties.
> Unfortunately created resources (like a help folder with the html files)
> will not be picked up by the tycho build anymore.
>
> The resulting jar contains the modified files, but not the new ones. I
> guess tycho is parsing build.properties before and does not take into
> account modifications done at a later stage.
> Is there a way to add these resources to the build dynamically?

can't you just set outputDirectory [1] to
${project.build.outputDirectory} (by default target/classes), which is
what's ultimately going to be packages as a JAR?

Hope this helps.

Andreas

[1]
<http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/javadoc-mojo.html#outputDirectory>