[tycho-user] question about export system framework (com.sun) packages in config.ini

At present we are building a project with product that uses a system framework extension bundle and the config.ini sets org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra. Then we have several other builds which provide software site archives that can be installed onto the product. Some of the plugins in these other builds used internal packages, so the framework extension bundle and the config.ini in the base product exports the packages they need. But I was wondering if there’s a way to keep that specified in the build that actually needs it. It’s easy enough to use a system framework extension bundle in each build, but is there something we can do so the installation of  the features/plugins on top of the product modifies the config.ini to add the necessary packages?

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Back to the top