[tycho-user] How to set system property with tycho-surefire-plugin ?

Hello,

I need to set a system property before start the integrations tests.

I used to do that with maven-surefire using systemPropertyVariables configuration.
But that is not working with tycho-surefire-plugin. I did this:

ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ <plugin>
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ <version>${tycho-version}</version>
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ <configuration>
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ <systemPropertyVariables>
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ <osgi.outputdir>${project.build.directory}</osgi.outputdir>
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ </systemPropertyVariables>
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ </configuration>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ...

could someone point me how to accomplish my goal ?

thanks

Cristiano