Re: [tycho-user] p2 provisioning from DMG / changed file structure

In an Eclipse install produced by Tycho, p2 director or a couple other build tools, all the files are under p2's responsibility. As such, moving things around will just end up confusing things for when p2 will try to add more plugins.

However know that since Tycho 0.19.0 (though I believe it is possible with 0.17 and 0.18), you can produce a mac bundle.
IIrc this is automatically enabled if the application name ends with .app
Note though that the produced layout will not be exactly like what you want. Instead, you will find directly in the .app folder the features and plugins folders, but the resulting app is fully updatable with p2.

HTH

Pascal