Re: [tycho-user] Creating a Product and then updating via Update Site

Le jeudi 23 janvier 2014, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi Laurent,

I'm not sure how the Tycho committer are planning to solve this. I personally hope for a Tycho flag which tells Tycho to install all features as root level features. I think that is also what EPP would need, but also I'm not sure here.

Best regards, Lars

What you describe sounds great :)