Re: [tycho-user] Automated version number management for about dialog in my product

Did this, thank you!

2014/1/17 Jeff MAURY <jeffmaury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

the text that is displayed in part of the product definition in plugin.xml. Use %var to support I18N and Eclipse will load it from plugin.properties (at the root). And use a src/main/resources/plugin.properties with filtering to reference a property and configure Maven to that it will generate the result at the root of the project:

  <build>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <filtering>true</filtering>