From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thanh Ha
Sent: Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014 20:59
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] Can tycho-p2-extras-plugin produce a zip?

Hi Everyone,

I'm using the tycho-p2-extras-plugin:mirror goal to create a p2 mirrored
repo and it works fine but I noticed it does not produce a
repository-1.2.3-SNAPSHOT.zip file like I can get when I have a
"eclipse-repository" project.

I was wondering if there's a simple switch I can enable to have it
create this zip with Tycho or would I have to use another Maven plugin
to manually zip it?

Thanks,

Thanh