Re: [tycho-user] Support for Java 1.8

JDT compiler is a regular Maven dependency of tycho-compiler-plugin.
Assuming JDT compiler API has changed, you can use newer/different
compiler version without changing Tycho. You'll need to deploy/install
new JDT compiler to a maven repository yourself, however. I can show how
to do this, if you want.

--
Regards,
Igor