Re: [tycho-user] Testing plug-in's without using single test-bundles

That would correspond to my proposed solution 4, which requires to create about 70 new fragments and splitting up the >4500 existing unit tests. Nevertheless, this approach would not work to test a fragment itself, since a fragment cannot be a fragment of a fragment.

Paolo