Re: [tycho-user] Error marker in child pom

Hi Igor,
how do I install m2e-tycho?

cheers,
Jan

Igor Fedorenko wrote:
Do you have m2e-tycho installed? m2e was supposed to offer installation automatically as part of workspace project import, but you still had to allow installation.

Jan Reimann <janreimone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
I have a parent pom referencing children as modules. The children are
Eclipse plugins, thus their packaging attributes are set to
"eclipse-plugin". My problem is that the child poms with that type have

error markers saying the following:

Multiple annotations found at this line:
	- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.19.0:validate-id (execution:
	 default-validate-id, phase: validate)
	- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.19.0:compile (execution:
	 default-compile, phase: compile)
	- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.19.0:build-qualifier
	 (execution: default-build-qualifier, phase: validate)
	- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.19.0:validate-version
	 (execution: default-validate-version, phase: validate)

The install runs succeed as expected. But how can I get rid of these
error markers?

My parent pom contains the following tycho relevant entries:

	<build>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
				<artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>${tycho-version}</version>
				<extensions>true</extensions>
			</plugin>

			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
				<artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
				<version>${tycho-version}</version>
				<configuration>
					<environments>
						<environment>