[tycho-user] tycho local/p2 resolution priority in reactor

Hi

I am having an issue with dependency resolution using tycho

I have a p2 repo holding a a.b.c 10.0.0 project

I have in my reactor build a project that has a dependency which depends on a.b.c unqualified

I have in my reactor a project called a.b.c version 2.0.0.qualifier

If I build them all togheter, the build fails because the transitive dependency from the project can't find the a.b.c version 10.0.0

is there a way to give the p2 project priority over the local one?

currently I worked around the issue creating two profiles, one build the a.b.c 2.0.0.qualifier project and the other build the rest, then everything is assembled externally.

Back to the top