[tycho-user] When using copy-dependencies with tycho, how do I prevent manifest dependencies from being copied?

I am using tycho for building a plugin project. The project requires some third party library jars that are copied over during the generate-sources phase using copy-dependencies. But the problem is, copy-dependencies copies all dependencies including the osgi ones listed in the manifest file. Is there a way to avoid this?

<plugin>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>copy-dependencies</id>
<phase>generate-sources</phase>
<goals>
<goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<outputDirectory>${basedir}/lib/</outputDirectory>
<excludeTransitive>true</excludeTransitive>
<addParentPoms>false</addParentPoms>
<excludeScope>provided</excludeScope>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

This ends up copying all dependencies listed in the pom (what I want), but it also copies all osgi dependencies listed in manifest.mf (not what I want).

Are there any other flags that I am missing?

This question was asked earlier in this mailing list, but there has been no reply. I found a suggestion to use <excludeScope>provided</excludeScope> in copy-dependencies, but that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Vasanth

Back to the top