Re: [tycho-user] Generating code from EMF Ecore model

If you go in the debug view, you should see the command line and see the JARs used.

Jeff

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Harald Wellmann <hwellmann.de@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How do you see the dependencies of an Eclipse workbench command?

I'm generating the model via Context Menu | Generate Model Code from the genmodel editor window.

Best regards,
Harald