[tycho-user] optional features

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've been trying to work this out for some time without success.

I'm building a product for multiple platforms, each of which is specified in the configuration section of the target-platform-configuration. The main feature includes optional features that support some of the platforms and not others. The features have the supported environments set in their feature.xml, and I've also tried setting the environment settings for each feature in the main feature. However I still get the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.17.0:package-feature (default-package-feature) on project org.eclipse.ptp.product: Execution default-package-feature of goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.17.0:package-feature failed: Could not resolve feature org.eclipse.linuxtools.oprofile.feature_0.0.0; Path to dependency: -> [Help 1]

Is there something else I need to do to get this to work?

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top