From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christian.Pontesegger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013 08:41
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] p2-director creating zips with root folder

Hi,

when I am using tycho-p2-director:archive-products the zip file created contains all product files directly in the root folder. Is there a way that the zip will contain only one root folder that holds all the application data?

Eg instead of:

Zip
> myapp.exe
> plugins
> features

I'd like to have

Zip
> myProduct
>> myapp.exe
>> plugins
>> features

I see that lots of my users simply unpack the zip and end up with a messed up folder. It also would fit to the way eclipse builds its zip release files.

Best regards
Christian