[tycho-user] Have a root folder naming my product in its zip

Hello,

I'd like to have my product, shipped as a zip, with a root folder
named after it (e.g. named counterclockwise/ ).

I've tried configuring tycho-p2-director-plugin materialize-products
goal as such, but it doesn't work ; when I add the products/product
config info in the following snippet, the product won't build anymore
(complains about not finding this or that):

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.twdata.maven</groupId>
        <artifactId>mojo-executor-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.0</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>materialize</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>execute-mojo</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <plugin>
                <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
                <artifactId>tycho-p2-director-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${tycho-version}</version>
              </plugin>
              <goal>materialize-products</goal>
              <configuration>
                <products>
                  <product>
                    <id>ccw</id>
                    <rootFolder>counterclockwise</rootFolder>
                  </product>
                </products>
              </configuration>
            </configuration>
          </execution>

Any idea ? Maybe I've got this totally wrong ...

Back to the top