[tycho-user] Tycho and m4e

Hello,

I'm using Tycho in a few projects and am using it successfully to manage some eclipse plugin projects. There is one problem I have though. I am also using m4e for Maven and Eclipse integration. As Tycho requires the Maven package type to be 'eclipse-plugin', it seems m4e does not recognize a few things like the proper sourceDirectory and it does not translate appropriately into the Eclipse configuration counterpart anymore.

Is there any known workaround for this?

Thanks.
Jimmy Royer

Back to the top