Re: [tycho-user] Could Tycho be more forgiving when a packed jar's MD5sum doesn't match the recorded value in the site's metadata?

> Could Tycho (or p2?) be more forgiving when the md5sum hash doesn't
> match? Is there an "ignore when MD5 hash does not match and download it
> anyway" or "fall back to .jar when .jar.pack.gz is not happy" option?
>
> Ref:
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13977?focusedCommentId=12773472&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-12773472
>
> Thx,

I think eclipse.p2.MD5Check=false and eclipse.p2.MD5ArtifactCheck=false
should do this. Both are mentioned in SimpleArtifactRepository.

Hope this helps,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top