De : "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
À : Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé le : Mardi 16 avril 2013 10h36
Objet : Re: [tycho-user] SNAPSHOT in update site is not updated

in case you are using maven-bundle-plugin [1]

It creates OSGi versions like e.g. 1.0.0.SNAPSHOT for maven version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT by default.

If that's not what you want, you can configure it to use a timestamp instead e.g. using build-helper-maven-plugin [2].

Regards
Jan

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html
[2] http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/usage.html