[tycho-user] Build a feature when license URL is used

Hi, I'm trying to build a feature by itself, but all of our features use the licenseURL.  http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.framework.git/tree/features/org.eclipse.equinox.executable.feature/feature.xml#n6

In our main build everything works fine as the license feature is built in the same reactor as the other features.  In this case, I only have a local git repo, not the entire set of (25) repos.

Is there anything I can do to pick up the license feature?  I tried installing it in my local maven repo, but it isn't picked up from there.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster