From: Justin Georgeson
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:15 PM
To: 'Tycho user list'
Subject: RE: [tycho-user] Reconsider allowing tycho-eclipserun-plugin in an aggregator POM

I had previously read this after running into the same thing myself.

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg02972.html

The thread is about 0.15.0 and we never took up 0.16 because of the bug with encrypted passwords, so it's possible that it changed in 0.16 thus potentially rendering this thread moot.