[tycho-user] plugins jar filename having bundle-version info

Hi all,
I started yesterday to give a look at Tycho.
My question is how can I have the jar filename produced by Tycho such as <my_bundle_symbolic_name>-<my_bundle_version>.jar ?

I have in my parent pom.xml this piece of information:

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
    <artifactId>tycho-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>${tycho-version}</version>
    <configuration>
       <format>'v'yyyyMMdd-HHmm</format>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

This produce a plugin with the expected bundle version, but the final jar filename is still myplugin-1.0.0.SNAPSHOT.jar for example.
Is there any way to have a coherent filename?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Massimo.

Back to the top