Re: [tycho-user] RFC and help wanted: Tycho POM Builder

This sounds like an interesting tool. I've had to work with our build administrator to script a few things like making sure pom versions stay I sync with manifest version. Especially on projects with a lot of plugins and features (like 100+) and/or large teams.

Eric