[tycho-user] Root files pulled in from wrong feature

Hi,

I build a server product and want to add some files to the root. I have a rootfiles folder in one of my features and that build.properties file says root=rootfiles. The feature is placed in the product file.

However, the product also contains the servletbridge feature from equinox which also contains a rootfiles directory. For some reason its rootfile directory is used instead of my directory.

I have changed my rootfiles folder to root_files and changed the build.properties to root=root_files but still in the product the servlet bridge rootfiles are placed.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Wim

Back to the top