Re: [tycho-user] Local directories in generated p2

Thanks Tobias, I don’t show the p2 UI in my app, I just do an update if necessary so am not sure if they show up. I’m going to assume no.

If this is not indicative of misconfiguration on my part I’m fine w/it, just wanted to double check.

Jon

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:01:42 +0000

From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>

To: Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Local directories in generated p2

                repository.prefs

Jon, is this repository shown in the p2 UI when you start the installed distribution? If not, I don't think that this is a big deal.

Obviously it would be nicer if these entries were not there. You could open a bug for this, but I'm not aware of an easy way to tell p2 to not create this entry. If we need a change in p2 for this, the fix will probably be too much effort to happen any time soon.

Regards

Tobias