[tycho-user] Target resolution and Import-Package

Hi everyone,

I try to build a plugin with the imported package "org.eclipse.ui.dialogs", but the build fails by stating:

 Resolution errors:
   Bundle plugin.b - Missing Constraint: Import-Package: org.eclipse.ui.dialogs; version="0.0.0"

My first reaction was to check if one of the plugins of my target platform export this package.
I find out that both "org.eclipse.ui.ide" and "org.eclipse.ui.workbench" do so.

In the build log i can read something like "RESOLVED org.eclipse.ui.workbench ...", but the resolution of "org.eclipse.ui.dialogs" still fails.

Any idea on how go around this ?

I attached a sample to this mail demonstrating the issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Herve,