|Re: [tycho-user] Sonar + Tycho with symlinks|
This issue is not easy to reproduce locally. I could reproduce it on
a complex project, but not yet on a dummy one.|
Requirements to reproduce issue (not exhaustive)
* Use mvn -f with absolute path to pom.xml. This absolute path must contain directory using symlink.
Current easiest way to reproduce it:
* git clone git://github.com/mickaelistria/jbosstools-webservices.git
* ln -s linked jbosstools-webservices/
* cd linked/plugins/org.jboss.tools.ws.core
* mvn -f $(pwd)/pom.xml sonar:sonar ...
You'll see Sonar log resolving source directories to 2 directories: symlink and resolved path, leading it to a failure because of duplicated classes.
I'm trying to find out an easier way to spot the issue (without Sonar plugin) and to reproduce it (with a dummy project). In the meantime, any help is welcome!
Back to the top