Re: [tycho-user] 'Available Software Sites' is empty

I had a product which is initialized with update site but you must add instructions in your p2.inf next to your product.
Please note that Tycho stops as the first .product when it determines the name of the p2.inf file so if your product file is my.product.product (because your product id is my.product) then the p2 file used by Tycho is my.p2.inf and not my.product.p2.inf

Jeff