Re: [tycho-user] Running a junit and a PDEtest in the same project

Hi,

On 01/04/2013 05:03 PM, Niklaus Giger wrote:
We have a project ch.elexis.tests where we use the class
ch.elexis.AllPluginTests to run all PDETests and
ch.elexis.AllTests to run JUnit tests.
Couldn't you simply run all tests as part of the same test suite? The eclipse-test-plugin packaging is simply an eclipse-plugin that runs tycho-surefire-plugin. You can see here [1] how to configure it. If you really need 2 executions, then all you have to do is to configure 2 <execution> elements in the pom.xml.

HTH

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html
--
Mickael Istria