Re: [tycho-user] how to consume update site zip?

Tycho does not currently support this and there are no plans to
implement such support in Tycho as far as I know.

I think Jan and Tobias wanted to implement Nexus plugin to make zipped
p2 repositories deployed to Nexus directly usable from Tycho or any p2
client, but I will let them comment on this.

--
Regards,
Igor