Re: [tycho-user] Problem installing from eclipse market place

I think the Market place declaration is missing the org. prefix ifor the feature.
I look at your update site using Igor's P2Browser and the feature id is org.openlegacy.ide.eclipse.feature.feature.group
where the error message refers to id: openlegacy.ide.eclipse.feature.feature.group

Jeff