From: "Jan Sievers" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
To: "Tycho user list" <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 11:10:37 AM
Subject: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.16.0

the Tycho 0.16.0 milestone release has been staged.
For details of new features and bug fixes see release notes [1].

Please help by testing the staged milestone with your tycho build.
To use it, add snippet [2] to your pom.

We plan to promote this milestone on Friday unless major regressions are found.

Regards,
Tycho team

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.16
[2]