[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-user] [tycho-dev] Missing +x permission bit in zip archive built on OS X
- From: "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 08:16:59 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHNnN+tKQN2rcDVaU6sURSQX5+dr5ekHmLw
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] Missing +x permission bit in zip archive built on OS X
From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Valerio Santinelli
Sent: Donnerstag, 27. September 2012 20:41
Subject: [tycho-dev] Missing +x permission bit in zip archive built on OS X
I noticed that when building with Tycho a project for the OS X architecture, the final .app gets the +x flag correctly, but when the product gets archived, the application file inside the zip file has lost that flag.
Is anyone aware of that? Is there a workaround or any solution other than having to package the product manually?
Inviato da iPad
tycho-dev mailing list