Re: [tycho-user] how set qualifier as revision from svn during every build?

Hello again, because I am not enought experienced in tycho developing , so involving into tycho project will stuck me on many days maybe weeks. I am thiking about this solution:

1] write my own maven plugin, wich will look into $basedir/.svn and found the latest time or revision. in some phase before "package" and store the value into ${newVersion}

2] than use tycho-versions:set-version in package phase

the question is, will it create the jar of each module properly named? will the update site recognize the lastest jars if there will be many version eg 1.0.0 diferenting only with the qualifier (=svn revision)?

David

Back to the top