Re: [tycho-user] how set qualifier as revision from svn during every build?

You will need to integrate with tycho build-qualifier mojo. Writing new
mojo will not help.

Contributing to tycho, including dev env setup and location of source
code is explained in [1]

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Contributor_Guide

--
Regards,