Re: [tycho-user] Incrementing/updating release version of plugins

Are the child using the same version as the parent POM ?

Jeff

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM, <e92-330cd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys.

I was wondering how to automatically increment  version of the plugins (bundles). I have found this:
http://software.2206966.n2.nabble.com/Incrementing-updating-release-version-of-plugins-while-generating-p2-site-td5929658.html

I have tried to run

"mvn -Dtycho.mode=maven org.sonatype.tycho:tycho-versions-plugin:set-version -DnewVersion=2-SNAPSHOT"

on the parrent pom.xml , but it doesnt changed the version of child projects... the Manifest symbolic name match with the pom artifactid tag in each child plugin

i get in console this output:
[INFO] Making changes in D:\Dev\wsj-core+\parrent.app
[INFO]   pom.xml//project/version: 2012.4.1 => 2-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Making changes in D:\Dev\wsj-core+\child1
[INFO] Making changes in D:\Dev\wsj-core+\child2 .....

Any ideas, what should I check more, please?