Re: [tycho-user] Creating a repo from all the artifacts just built

(More a trivia than a serious answer.)

Did you know that the /target folders of Tycho modules are p2 repositories? Not in any of the standard layout though, so you'd need to get hold of Tycho's internal classes to access them.

Regards
Tobias