Re: [tycho-user] multiple Tycho modules in one aggregator?

I should have said that site-producer is not a regular Tycho module.

Via exec-maven [1], it pulls a Tycho codebase from a Subversion repository,
applies a patch and builds it with Maven/Tycho [2],
resulting in the update site which gets consumed by site-consumer.

I guess if Tycho didn't complain about the non-existing file://... repository, the profile/module trickery wouldn't be necessary.

(Admittedly, once my patch gets applied to the source Subversion repository by the maintainer of the same, my workaround is no longer needed.)

-Max

[1] https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkow-plugin/blob/master/activiti-patch/pom.xml#L43
[2] https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkow-plugin/blob/master/activiti-patch/patch.sh